Howley Grange Primary School Values, Purpose and Commitments
'Achieve, Believe, Care'
At Howley Grange our core purpose is to ensure our children have the wisdom and courage to make the right choices now and in their futures.
We aim to make a positive difference to our children through:
- broadening their minds and increasing aspirations ensuring every child achieves their full potential
- raising children's self-belief and confidence through celebrating effort, hard work and successes
- supporting every child to show care for themselves, others and their environment, enriching every community to which they belong
We will do this by:
- creating a family atmosphere where all members of our school community feel listened to and valued
- delivering consistently high-quality teaching and learning
- planning a broad curriculum which inspires, engages and motivates children
- providing a safe, supportive, inclusive and stimulating environment of which we can all be proud
- nurturing a culture of respect and understanding
We promote a set of school values which are upheld by all members of our school community, they are;